Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tool #11 Reflections

Reflecting on my "11 Tools for the 21st Century Learning" Experience

1. Some of my favorite tools in my toolbox are: Skype, iMovie, and Wordle. I plan on using Wordle in writing to brainstorm new topics and details. Also, I want my students to write a narrative on their life and then create a short digital movie. I would love to have this done before back to school and play a few while the parents are in the room. We will try for this!
 
2. I have to admit that I have been a little anxious over this assignment. However, after completing the training, I feel more confident in my abilities with the technology. I will really try to incorporate what I have learned not only in my bilingual center time, but also in the content areas as well.
 
3. I was surprised at how much I have learned in such a relatively small period of time. I do wish we would have done this over time in staff development, allowing for mastery of each tool before we moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment