Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tool #4

For the first assignment, I used Google Forms to create a document that I sent to some of my family members. I asked everyone to answer a couple of questions about some of their personal goals for the next few years (i.e. their travel plans, continuing their education, etc.) I loved reading my family members responses.

Assignment #2 -I was able to subscribe to some of my favorite news and gossip sites. I also was able to subscribe to a few of my fellow teachers' blog. 

I think that using Google Documents will be a helpful tool in the classroom for students to compose a poem or work on a writing assignment. The students will be able to have one document to work from and revise and comment on the work as it progresses. Also, I can see using Google documents within our grade level for planning, etc.
Google Reader will allow students to stay up to date with a current event.

No comments:

Post a Comment